Thursday, April 23, 2009

Do I Look Older?

I am sorry.

I’ve been really bad about blogging over the past six months. Not to make excuses, but this is a lot harder to maintain than I ever expected.

But it’s time to start writing again. I hope to be able to maintain the column again. And there is no better motivation than to share a few photos and memories from my 50th birthday party.


Thank you to everybody who joined us Saturday night at Piano Piano in Claremont. I’d never been to a dueling piano bar, but that was fun stuff. The best part, of course, was that so many people were there to share in the fun. Even Nick Salata, my old college roommate, and his wife Cathy drove out from Pasadena.


The event was especially fun because I could share the spotlight with Greg Setlich, whose 50th birthday is four days after mine. He had plenty of family and friends there, along with all the people we invited. It was just a ton of fun. It was just a gratifying feeling to look around the room and see old friends and new friends, and so many family members, having a great time.

I paid for my fun the next day, but it was worth every bit of it. Thank you Beth, and thank everybody for sharing this one with me. Enjoy the photos

2 comments:

REN said...

Hey sid glad to see youR back on am at pomonaimagesbyren.blogspot.com

I been putting everyones blog site on the top of my news so yours is their but go back a little.Like I said good to see you back on.

Empoprises said...

I didn't even know they had a dueling piano place in Claremont. Learn something new every day...